Modders, The fate of X-Rebirth depends on You!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

crim1knight

Modders, The fate of X-Rebirth depends on You!

Post by crim1knight » Sun, 17. Nov 13, 00:55

Modders unite! Let's face it, over the years we have taken some of the greatest games and turned them into Epic games. From Skyrim to X- AP. Now the fate of X-Rebirth lays on our shoulders, to take a great concept and many of the amazing qualities the game has and combine them with content the player base demands.

Many of the outstanding qualities such as the destructible components of capital ships, or the beautiful graphics engine, and adding more to compliment these features from more variety in weapons and missiles. To the ability to turn off station environments.

X-Rebirth has many bugs, and as far as I can see its our job as modders to find short term fixes to these bugs and pass them through the community. At least until Egosoft gets their coffee shipment in and gets some work done.

@Egosoft, You request years ago what we want to see, what we find attractive in terms of space sandbox games. We have spoken and many of our suggestions were tossed aside. Its not about what you think is profitable. Its about what WE as your income source want. Don't get me wrong many of the features in X-Rebirth are amazing. But they are shadowed by the weak content you have as a base for the game. That combined with the horrifying release bugs is why you have hundreds demanding refunds on steam.

I wont do the whole crying/ demanding refunds or insulting you. I will continue to do my part as a modder to make the game how I want it. You however have an obligation as game developer to fix the mistakes you have made, and give the people who line your wallets what they want.

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”