New custom start states with Northriver.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

oddgit
x4

New custom start states with Northriver.

Post by oddgit » Fri, 10. May 24, 01:58

Hi! I saw that there is a cool new start with the Northridge company and had a question and a few suggestions.

Lest say i wanted to start a new game after i got rid of the twins, I have always captured both Astrid ships in my playthroughs, so having that as a state would be cool. Additionally having the Protectyon storage module as an option to prebuild a station would be cool as well. Additionally starting in Avarice would top off that play through. Just thinking of the RPG aspects :) I like making up stores about my character's background, Especially now that there are options for raker, yaki and VIG argon characters and crew. (it would be super cool if some how you could get them to populate your stations as well)

Another point for that start, is the anomaly to take you to the unknown sector to collect Protectyon always in the same spot? Do i have to remember where it is? Will the game start and a nav beacon is on top of it or do i have to replay the Northriver quest again?

Return to “X4: Foundations”