[#1643]First quest of the Fan after Loan Sharks doesn't start

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Nathaniel Flint
x4

[#1643]First quest of the Fan after Loan Sharks doesn't start

Post by Nathaniel Flint » Wed, 29. Nov 23, 18:06

Hi, i have a problem with the first quest of the Fan plot of the tides of avarice dlc. After rescue the pilot from the loan sharks, when i enter in the sector Avarice IV, the quest of the Teladi in troubles with the tide doesn't start, the trigger is missing and nothing happens. It is possible to manually trigger the quest? I didn't see any troubleshooting around.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: First quest of the Fan after Loan Sharks doesn't start

Post by CBJ » Wed, 29. Nov 23, 18:18

Please read the very first thread at the top of the forum, and provide the information requested there. Make sure you include a link to a savegame, as it will be very hard to work out what's going on in your specific case without it.

Nathaniel Flint
x4

Post by Nathaniel Flint » Thu, 30. Nov 23, 01:22

Yes, of course. Sorry for the late of my answer.

This is my last savegame after i finished the plot of Curs of the dlc tides of avarice https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/3pqt20sf ... fefrk6vuts .

If it is not possible to trigger the quest in that savegame, here there is a savegame just before the trigger of loan sharks (in this savegame Avarice IV is not discovered yet) https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/trdjrz5m ... u4mg1&dl=0 .

These are the other info requested from the thread suggested:

- Version and language: 6.20 (511811), Italian

- The game is totally not modded or modified or anything except the official dlc that are Split Vendetta, Cradle of Humanity and Tides of Avarice (I am also proud to declare that there is no need to mod this fantastic travel that i started from X3 TC)

- Your system specifications in the form of a DxDiag report and vulkaninfo: here is the file https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/y5tmn892 ... qjbqm&dl=0

Nathaniel Flint
x4

Post by Nathaniel Flint » Tue, 26. Dec 23, 17:11

It's a pity that I can't do this quest, but it doesn't matter because anyway I have enough ships to wipe out the vigor syndicate faction on my own and I don't need the scrap economy mechanics to build ships since now, with repeated orders behavior, each shipyard, however isolated, finally has access to resources.

If I missed some content or the links posted don't work, please let me know

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [#1643]First quest of the Fan after Loan Sharks doesn't start

Post by Ketraar » Tue, 9. Jan 24, 19:14

Can confirm that it doesnt trigger, added to report and some one wil have a look soon. Sorry for the late reply.

MFG

Ketraar

Nathaniel Flint
x4

Re: [#1643]First quest of the Fan after Loan Sharks doesn't start

Post by Nathaniel Flint » Sat, 11. May 24, 00:57

After these months, I guess I'll have to surrender to the fact that this quest will never activate for me

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”