Beta 7 Rescue does not work

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Mr.Killer
x4

Beta 7 Rescue does not work

Post by Mr.Killer » Fri, 3. May 24, 17:08

Given the fact that pilots eject automatically into space after the ships explodes, they hang just there, do nothing, not try to reach a closeby friendly station, neither do company ships 'see them' and rescue. (The station thing is difficult, but they could maybe send a signal to HQ that sends a ship to pick up (MANAGER) and there is a problem solved)
So, I add this savegame in what I think is totally BS, because the size and the space I have on this ship is more than capable of picking up a few spacesuits, yet it refuses in all languages. Even some very fast ships send to the rescue, does not work either.

What is the purpose, and why are the spacesuits so extremely dumb :evil: just wait till they die?

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8aamm8vm ... k7mez&dl=0
Ps. Computers can make errors, they are made and programmed by error-making humans. :D

Mr.Killer
x4

Re: Beta 7 Rescue does not work

Post by Mr.Killer » Fri, 3. May 24, 17:15

Eventually the smallest ships that I send, were able to rescue a few... So sad.
Ps. Computers can make errors, they are made and programmed by error-making humans. :D

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”