Oblivion: XBox360 vs PC

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Thu, 13. Jul 06, 16:21

Anyone know how many people there are in the game?

Was just wondering about making an Uber, and slaughtering the entire population of Cyrodil. Just doing my bit for Sithis.
"I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harrison Ford, 5 times a year, trying to land his plane.

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Thu, 13. Jul 06, 16:30

Latest official plugin, sounds like anotother 'by-the-numbers' one. Shame as the Razor one was great:
The Vile Lair
The Vile Lair is an underwater hideout well equipped to handle any of your darker desires. Not only is it a safe haven, but will provide your nefarious character with the following:

* A multilevel lair for murderous players to find refuge
* The Font of Renewal, where a player may purge himself of Vampirism
* The Shrine of Sithis where the infamous player may heal and be cured of disease
* A Dark Minion, who the player may employ to find gold in a most unseemly manner
* A 'cattle pen' for vampires to dine
* An indoor garden of venomous plants, including the notorious Chokeberry to feed to your enemy
* Various furnishing upgrades, including a study room and storage area
"I've got a bad feeling about this!" Harrison Ford, 5 times a year, trying to land his plane.

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Thu, 13. Jul 06, 17:03

Jericho wrote:Anyone know how many people there are in the game?

Was just wondering about making an Uber, and slaughtering the entire population of Cyrodil. Just doing my bit for Sithis.
- the butterflies will get you in the end...!! :D
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

dj.illingworth
x2

Post by dj.illingworth » Thu, 13. Jul 06, 17:31

I seem to have acquired a live-in servant for my house in Skingrad. She lives in the basement and makes me pie! :D

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Thu, 13. Jul 06, 17:37

Butterflies & Pie?

Explain people!!!!!! The Night Mother demands it.

mbthegreat
x3tc

Post by mbthegreat » Thu, 13. Jul 06, 19:19

I gave in and bought some plugins, the orrery (which wsa ****** shit) horse armour (I know I know, but it looks pretty and I needed to make the price up to a £5), wizards tower (pretty good) and the razor (haven't done it yet)

dj.illingworth
x2

Post by dj.illingworth » Thu, 13. Jul 06, 23:55

Well I bought the house in Skingrad and fully furnished it ages ago. Anyway I was walking down the street when I heard a woman shout "Hey!" at me, then offer herself as my live in servant. She's called Eyja.

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Fri, 14. Jul 06, 08:47

Ah, I see. I don't think I bought the Skingrad house.

dj.illingworth
x2

Post by dj.illingworth » Tue, 18. Jul 06, 14:14

Well I finally got the Staff of Worms. Best toy ever! Dance for me! Dance for me my puppets! Bwahahah! :D

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Wed, 19. Jul 06, 13:54

dj.illingworth wrote:Well I finally got the Staff of Worms. Best toy ever! Dance for me! Dance for me my puppets! Bwahahah! :D
Is that the reanimator one? Yup, I used that in my final battle in th eimp city, I had hordes of undead fighting for me. I may have to 'patch' the game so the effect lasts longer, like a week or something

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Sun, 23. Jul 06, 20:00

Wood-elf takes a break in the Chapel at Bruma -
off hunting spies tonight..
[ external image ]
- games hotting up since the Jauffre thing.. :D
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

mbthegreat
x3tc

Post by mbthegreat » Sun, 23. Jul 06, 20:03

what does wabbajack do?

andrewas
x3tc

Post by andrewas » Sun, 23. Jul 06, 22:37

Transforms creature A into creature B for a brief time. Good if you turn, say, a lich into a rat. Of course, it can also turn a rat into a lich, so its very dangerous for low level characters. Myself, I prefer weapons which I can at least predict the effects of.

red assassin
x3

Post by red assassin » Sun, 23. Jul 06, 23:11

Or, of course, an Imperial Legion horse into a Minotaur Lord.
A still more glorious dawn awaits, not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise, a morning filled with 400 billion suns - the rising of the Milky Way

Jericho
x2

Post by Jericho » Mon, 24. Jul 06, 13:32

Oooh, I must try that.

Return to “Off Topic English”